TORONTO, Nov. 27 /CNW/ -- TSX Venture Exchange will be hosting a Listing Ceremony on Monday, November 30, 2009 to celebrate the Ontario-based companies that have joined Canada's junior equity market since June 2009. Representatives from the newly-listed companies will be hosted by Tom Kloet, CEO, TMX Group, Kevan Cowan, President, TSX Markets and Group Head of Equities, John McCoach, President, TSX Venture Exchange and other TSX Venture executives.
The companies to be honoured are:
- Bassett Media Group Corp. (BMG)
- BE Resources Inc. (BER)
- Black Birch Capital Acquisition I Corp. (BBC.P)
- Bridgeport Ventures Inc. (BPV)
- Cadillac Ventures Inc. (CDC)
- Canuc Resources Corporation (CDA)
- Caribou Copper Resources Ltd. (CKR)
- iSIGNS Inc. (ISD)
- CRS Electronics Inc. (LED)
- Eurotin Inc. (ERT.P)
- Innovative Composites International Inc. (IC)
- J5 Acquisition Corp. (JV.P)
- Jiminex Inc. (JIM)
- Kria Resources (KIA)
- Sino Vanadium Inc. (SVX)
- Spot Coffee (Canada) Ltd. (SPP)
- TrueContext Mobile Solutions Corporation (TMN)
- Work Horse Capital & Strategic Acquisitions Ltd. (WHC.P)
- xRM Global Inc. (XRM)
TSX Venture Exchange will also mark its 10th Anniversary at the event.
"There is no better way to celebrate this important milestone in our history
than to welcome new issuers to our market," said John McCoach, President, TSX
WHAT: TSX Venture Exchange Toronto Listing Ceremony
WHEN: Monday, November 30, 2009,
Ceremony: 4:30 p.m. - 5 p.m. (EST)
Reception: 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
WHERE: The Gallery, TMX Broadcast Centre
130 King Street West
About TMX Group (TSX-X)
TMX Group's key subsidiaries operate cash and derivative markets for multiple asset classes including equities, fixed income and energy. Toronto Stock Exchange, TSX Venture Exchange, Montreal Exchange, Natural Gas Exchange, Boston Options Exchange (BOX), Shorcan, Equicom and other TMX Group companies provide trading markets, clearing facilities, data products and other services to the global financial community. TMX Group is headquartered in Toronto with offices in Montreal, Calgary and Vancouver. For more information about TMX Group, visit our website at www.tmx.com.